Sunday, July 8, 2018

June 25, 2018 - Globos de Agua

Alright well this email is going to be really short sorry...
We bought 850 water balloons from costco and had a massive fight in the parking garage then it took a little longer than we thought to clean up. So here we are now with a few minutes to write. 

The week was good. We taught Victor a couple of times. He is going to be baptized this saturday. Unfortunately I will already be gone but I’m hoping to get to skype in to see. 

We also saw some really crazy stuff in our area. Its pretty cool haha basically a little city of gypsies. It was super funny because a teenage kid just walked up to me and took the pen out of my pocket. I was just standing there like what just happened? He just starts writing something on his arm then his friend is like “He’s not gonna give that back!” The kid who stole the pen looks up at his friend goes OH YEAH!?? Turns around and hands it to me haha. Still convinced he would have stolen it if the friend hadn’t taunted him out of it lol. Gotta love tres mil... 

Anyway yeah I’m doing good. Excited to head down to Algeciras in 2 days. Yayyyy haha the trio is getting kind of old. Just ready to be back to a regular companionship.. 

Anyways love ya’ll have a great week! 

- Élder Alex M. Childers 

No comments:

Post a Comment