Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 27, 2017 Carnival

Well not a whole lot happened this week mainly because I was superrrr sick for like the first half. My sore throats finally went away like on Wednesday but my whole body was just super tight and I was exhausted so I did a lot of yoga haha. Then this weekend was carnival here. Basically everyone just dresses up in really weird costumes and goes out and parties for 3 days straight. Pretty crazy stuff...

Other than that Jesika's sister got here from Paraguay this week. She is like insanely good at soccer. She actually moved here because she got a offer to play for a team here. We only have gotten to meet her once and she is pretty shy like Jesika was but hopefully she will open up more. We are going to try to get her to come to the church soccer this week. I'm sure if she does she will wreck everyone haha.

Anyways since I was sick I studied A TON haha like I'm pretty sure I read more this week than the rest of my life combined. So I read like half of the Book of Mormon, all three volumes of Answers to Gospel questions that we have in piso, the pocketbook for missionaries and world religions, a ton of the Bible and a whole session of conference. Super interesting, I learned a lot

This Saturday for the morning we went and helped out with the primary programs little carnival for the kids at the church. I was in charge of the "angry birds" station, so basically I just set up boxes and but balloons in the holes then the kids threw tennis balls at it. Its fun to talk to the little kids because out Spanish is about on the same level 😂

Right now we are planning a big activity we will do this next Saturday. "Conocer los Mormones" Meet the Mormonslike the movie. We are going to give a tour of the church and teach just some brief points of our beliefs then have a dinner there. It should be cool, my comp and I are going to help with The Restoration and Family History. 

Anyways yeah that's basically all that's going on right now. Oh and we also have interviews with president and a zone conference in Murcia this week so it should be pretty busy. 

Love and miss you all, keeping you in my prayers! 


- Elder Childers 

No comments:

Post a Comment